This course has been approved by the Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology.
Lash enhancement services are still one of the most in demand segments of the beauty industry! If you’ve been wanting to get Certified as a Lash Artist, this two day intensive training will provide you with the foundation of knowledge and skills necessary to launch your career! Eyelash Extension maintenance brings clients back to you every 2-4 weeks to fill in on new lashes where the others have shed through the natural growth cycle.
This course provides an in-depth extensive manual and lash extension kit so you can immediately implement what you’ve learned during the course. Not only will you receive personalized attention during the training, but you’ll also receive ongoing support as you build your skill and techniques as a lash artist.
– Theory and Techniques
– Eye Anatomy
– Hair histology
– Client consultation
– Eye conditions and diseases
– FAQ’s, Concerns and contraindications
– Lash techniques and applications
– Product knowledge
– Marketing/Business-building strategies and tips
– Live Practical hands on experience on model with instructor coaching & oversight
– You’ll receive two full days of training
– *Extensive Manual
– *Lash Extension kit
– Certification that is recognized by the Board of Cosmetology in MA
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
– Pen & notebook to take notes
Each attendee is responsible for arranging 1 model for hands on. Have your model be prepared to arrive on Day 2 of training at 1:30pm. If you are not able to secure a model on your own, please notify us within 2 weeks prior to class. Although we cannot guarantee a model for you we will do our best to try to assist you in arranging a model.
Contraindications that would disqualify models from having service performed.
- Reaction to Patch Test
- Scar tissue (6 months minor operation, 2 years major operation)
- Skin Condition around eye area (Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis)
- Any eye surgery (approximately 6 months)
- Contact lenses must be removed
- A recent eye infection
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Hordeolum/ Styes
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eye
- Corneal Disease
- Dry Eye Syndrome
Day of class:
Please have your model arrive with no eye makeup, no contact lenses and no lash extensions.
Class Price with Deluxe Manual and Lash Extension Kit Included $1,349
*Attendees must register 10 business days prior to training date in order to receive manual and kit at training. This allows us ample time to order materials so that it can be available for you at training. Attendees who register later than 10 business days prior to training will be subject to receiving training manual and kit after training.
Use PayPal credit for your tuition-
WHY TRAIN WITH US?
The best trainers –
Taught by national and international award-winning lash artist, master trainer speaker and competition judge Leah Lynch. With over 15 years of hands-on experience in the beauty industry, and over 7 years of experience as a successful business owner, our Lash Extension Trainer Leah Lynch brings a unique level of skill and expertise to each one of her trainings.
The best materials –
Our 163 page manual is the single largest lash extension publication with the most all-inclusive information available on the market.
The best facilities –
Our state-of-the-art training facility includes spacious socially distanced theory rooms as well as fully equipped, well lit training space.
The best products –
We have partnered with some of the top brands to bring to you the highest quality in product selection for your clients. Your generous student kits will include everything that you need to be successful.
The best support –
No professional training is complete without ongoing support! After the purchase of any of our training programs you will be able to access our clinical team for ongoing questions and mentorship indefinitely.
The best prices –
As small business owners ourselves, we understand the value of ongoing education and the challenges of managing the investments especially through challenging times.
The best selection –
We are currently offering the largest selection of continuing education workshops available. These lash, brow, skincare and business workshops are affordable, quick and easy ways to keep your creative juices flowing and your skills at the highest level possible.
• An active Aesthetic, Cosmetology, Nursing or Physician license.
• We accept professionals from all States.
• Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. Completing our training course does not guarantee you can legally perform the service in your state. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.