Our goal at Plasma Training is to provide our technician partners with the very best of everything – from tools, training and supporting products to documentation and marketing support. We know the importance of thorough hands-on training and continued support. We offer our technicians unsurpassed clinical training – supported by a prestigious team of award-winning educators. We believe in providing in-depth, comprehensive trainings that give our technicians the ability to deliver reputable consultations, procedures, aftercare and support to their own valuable clients.
What is included with Training?
• Plasma Concepts Equipment with Purchase of Opening Order Starter Package
• Pre-Course Modules and Study to Prep you for Day of Training
• Extensive Didactic including Science and Theory
• On-going Lifetime Support and Service by a US based company and local rep
• Training Manual, Consent and After Care Forms and protocols, Access to Marketing material portal
• Business and Marketing Tips/Strategies for Success & Launching Plasma in your Practice
• Instruction lead by top advanced aesthetics trainer in the US with training and practical background. Trainers currently work in their own clinics with real life experience and their finger on the pulse of what clients want/need.
• Ability to take “Refresher” course again at nominal charge
• Listing on our Provider Locator so that consumers can be referred to your practice
• Small Group Training with Low Instructor to Student ratio
Why Plasma Concepts is the best choice vs other Pens on the market?
• Manufacturing Quality: German Engineering at its Finest
• Flexible and Portable
• Two Pen Options with Intensity Settings: Plasma+ or PlasmaMD
• Warranty: 2 year or 5 year (unheard of in this industry!)
• Superior Training
• Service and Support
• Financing Available
• US Based Headquarters and Sales, Clinical Training and Support Team
What is covered during Prestige training?
• Science of Plasma Technology – Deep Dive into Understanding the Mechanism of Action
• Why Plasma Concepts is the #1 Device on the Market
• Review of Skin Anatomy and Physiology
• Comparison to Plasma vs Surgery and other Medical Aesthetic Procedures on the market
• Process of Skin Healing & its Role in Results
• How to Assess Treatment Areas and Skin Laxity
• Providing a Consultation with Realistic Expectations
• How to Choose the Right Candidate for Treatment
• Possible Treatment areas and Techniques
• How to Educate Your Patient on our device vs other alternatives
• Indications & Contraindications
• Pre and Post Care Protocols and Guidelines
• Proper Workstation Setup
• Instructor Demo on Live model with Q&A by attendees during treatment
• Hands on Session on Practice Medium before working on humans
• How to Map, Plan and Deliver Efficient and Effective Treatments with World Class Results
• Practical Hands on Session with the ability to give and receive a treatment with another professional in class
• How to Combine Plasma with other Treatments
• What to Charge for Treatments and Pricing Guidelines
• Insurance Considerations and Referrals
• Vendor Sources and Approved Products
• How to Market your Plasma business to ensure rapid ROI and lucrative Income
• Marketing Materials and Tools Necessary for Success
• One-to-one discussion, critique and feedback
What Trainings are Available with Us?
We offer tiers of training giving technicians the chance to further their education, treatment skills and confidence.
Training Programs* include:
1. Prestige Training (Introductory) with various price options:
Delivered in Group Setting
Delivered in Private Setting*
2. Refresher Prestige Training
3. Advanced Training
A seat to our Prestige training is included complimentary with the purchase of every device, and we make our Refresher and Advanced trainings accessible and affordable for every practitioner and budget.
*Group and Private training options and pricing can be discussed with your rep and customized for your practice needs.
What is unique to our Trainings?
• Lead by Advanced, Experienced and Credible Aesthetics Educators with years of training + practical experience in the advanced technology. Each of our trainers currently treat patients allowing them to add real life experience to each training!
• US Based Insurance covering our trainers and technicians during training.
• All necessary documentation, forms and tools for success
• Protocols designed for safety and consistency
• Post Care Products and Procedures, Patient After Care Instructions – specifically designed and approved for use with Plasma
• Post training support unique to our Plasma Training program:
• US Based Clinical support hotline for all clinical questions.
• Private Web Forum offering technicians a supportive community to receive continuous support from trainers and other technicians around the USA.
• On-going Support Videos and Access to Trainers for Mentoring
- Prerequisite: Must be a Certified Prestige Technician with Plasma Concepts in order to qualify for this training.
- What to Bring: Be sure to bring your Plasma Pen so that you may participate in hands-on portion of the training.
- Contact Us at Support@LoveBeautyPro.com for other USA dates and locations.
- Note: All payments and registrations are non-refundable and non-transferrable.