The Rezenerate System coupled with FACTORFIVE provides the short and long- term improvements your clients seek WITHOUT pain, downtime or risk associated with similar modalities. Skin care professionals across the country are raving about their never before seen results! There is no comparison or substitute as Rezenerate has developed the original and only verified nano-technology system for esthetic enhancement on the market! Rezenerate utilizes the breakthrough science of Nano-Technology and a series of proprietary processes to act as a catalyst, assisting in delivering nutrients to the skin. With increased efficacy of the products that are infused, why not deliver the most powerful ingredients by combining FACTORFIVE with Rezenerate for the ultimate anti-aging powerhouse?
FACTORFIVE is formulated with human stem cell derived growth factors, polypeptide complexes, and cytokines. FACTORFIVE is so innovative, it will redefine anti-aging skin care forever. As you age, your skin produces less cytokines and growth factors, and therefore less of the important rejuvenating components your skin needs to maintain its appearance. FACTORFIVE promotes cell renewal, boosts the production of collagen and elastin, restores aging cells, and, ultimately, provides you with more youthful looking skin.
Optional Equipment Starter Package
- ROI – $4,000
- Rezenerate Nano Technology System
- HA Serum
- FactorFive Serum
- Equipment starter package is an additional separate cost from course tuition. Please order equipment 2 weeks prior to class if you want to receive the day of class or the equipment will be shipped to you as soon as they arrive to us after the class completion.
No model is required, attendees will work on each other. If you have a skin condition preventing you from receiving a treatment (see list below), please notify us a minimum of 1 week prior to the class.
- Inflamed skin
- Sun “Burnt” skin
- Severely Barrier compromised/chapped skin
- Skin with any bacterial infections (impetigo)
- Skin with any fungal infections (yeast)
- Skin with any viral infections (herpes)
- Accutane Users
- An active Aesthetic, Cosmetology, Nursing or Physician license.
- We accept professionals from all States.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.