An intravenous method of delivering vitamins, minerals and other vital nutrients to the body directly into the bloodstream. Bypassing the digestive system is the main advantage of IV nutrition. Many substances may be rendered inactive in the digestive tract, or may not be well absorbed due to poor intestinal function. By direct administration of nutrients into the bloodstream, higher levels could be achieved quickly, providing an immediate therapeutic response by correcting the deficiencies and optimizing cellular function including patients with the following indications:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Seasonal allergies and allergic rhinitis
- Optimal immune system functioning
- Skin, hair and nails health
- Athletic performance
Designed for physicians, nurse practitioners, and other medical professionals looking to develop their knowledge of intravenous nutritional therapies.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- This course will cover the fundamentals of IV therapy
- Expand on the use of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other unique parenteral compounds.
- Clinicians completing this course will have a thorough understanding of IV therapy, and the ability to immediately implement various IV protocols into their practices.
Included with the Course
- Treatment (each attendee will have an opportunity to give and receive a treatment)
- Course materials
Materials and Supplies
Materials for hands on will be provided for use in the course. Attendees will have available a Starter Package of products and supplies needed to immediately implement this service in your practice. These packages will be available for purchase at the class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance if you would like to pre-order.
- An active license to practice medicine (physician, nurse practitioner, nurse or physician assistant) and experience in injectables.
- This course is provided for educational training purposes and does not provide CME’s for credit.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Medical providers are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable. This course and each presenter’s lecture, educational materials, clinical laboratory experience and the statements he or she makes with regard to these therapies have not been evaluated by the FDA. This course is available to professional physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers only. Should any practitioner wish to provide any therapy in their clinical practice, they do so at their own discretion and bear sole responsibility toward their patients. No one may hold this web site, Love Beauty, The Beauty Aesthetics Company, LLC, each educator or any other individuals or companies associated with this course liable in any way for any reason or for any action physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers have chosen to take in the care of their patients.