Now that PRX-T33®, a revolutionary skin care protocol from Italy, is gaining traction in the United States, copycats are turning up everywhere. Fly-by-night sellers are trying to push inferior imitations at cheaper prices. Unfortunately, these fake versions are merely watered-down solutions of TCA and contain no hydrogen peroxide, the secret ingredient of PRX-T33. Without hydrogen peroxide, TCA is simply TCA. Anyone can go down to their local drugstore and purchase TCA, but it’s not going to give you the results you can get from PRX-T33.
As the exclusive U.S. distributor for PRX-T33, it is our mission to educate the public and providers to ensure you are getting the very best products you can buy, so we’ve taken it upon ourselves to set the record straight.
To be clear, there is only one PRX-T33 protocol in the world, and it’s manufactured in Italy by WiQo® and distributed exclusively by Love Beauty Pro & Medical in the U.S.
In the hopes of protecting you from inferior products and false claims, we put together the answers to some of your most commonly asked questions about PRX-T33:
What makes PRX-T33 impossible to duplicate?
PRX-T33 is formulated with a top-secret blend of ingredients, including trichloroacetic acid (TCA), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), and kojic acid to provide dramatic benefits to the look of skin without peeling or the downtime associated with traditional chemical peels. WiQo has spent years perfecting the PRX-T33 formula to ensure it revitalizes the look of skin without causing any frosting or downtime.
What can H2O2 do for skin?
H2O2 Is proven to:
- Accelerate the skin’s healing process
- Stimulate connective tissue regeneration to remodel the dermal extracellular matrix
- Create an oxygen-rich environment toxic to P. acne bacteria
How exactly does PRX T-33 work?
Combined, TCA and H2O2 reach the dermal layer. Here, PRX-T33 stimulates the skin stress response system (SSRS). Hydrogen peroxide prevents TCA from denaturing cell proteins, so no frosting occurs. Hydrogen peroxide also initiates a controlled inflammatory response and TCA eventually neutralizes itself. This biological response stimulates fibroblasts, cell proliferation and cell turnover. Fibroblasts produce new collagen and elastin to remodel the stressed skin.
How is PRX-T33 performed?
PRX-T33 is applied via a specific protocol involving topical massage from your skincare professional in their treatment room and followed by a unique at-home skincare protocol. Each application is repeated once per week for four to six sessions. PRX-T33 produces a biological response that stimulates fibroblasts, cell proliferation and cell turnover. Fibroblasts produce new collagen and elastin to remodel your stressed skin. Your skin appears tighter, brighter and more hydrated than ever before!
Ready to learn more about the science behind PRX-T33?
Read up on the research below!
- Influence of chemical peeling on the skin stress response system. Kimura A, Kanazawa N, Li HJ, Yonei N, Yamamoto Y, Furukawa F. Exp Dermatol. 2012.
- Cutaneous expression of CRH and CRH-R. Is there a “skin stress response system?”. Slominski AT et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1999.
- Dermal wound healing is subject to redox control. Roy S, Khanna S. et al. Mol Ther. 2006
- Hydrogen peroxide as second messenger in lymphocyte activation. Reth M. Nat Immunol. 2002
- Transforming growth factor-beta promotes fibroblast apoptosis induced by H202. Yasuda K, Aoshiba K, Nagai A. Exp Lung Res. 2003
To learn more about PRX-T33 and how the team at Love Beauty Pro & Medical can help your practice find success with this revolutionary product, call or text us at (855) 568-3776 or complete our contact form today!
Love Beauty Pro & Medical is proud to be the exclusive WiQo® PRX-T33 US* distributor. *Excluding WI, IL, MI, IN, OH.