Congratulations on booking your upcoming Plasma Prestige Training! Our goal is to provide our technician partners with the very best of everything – from tools, training and supporting products to documentation and marketing resources We know the importance of thorough hands-on training and continued support. Prior to your on-site, live hands-on training, the following steps are required for each attendee to complete prior to training:
1. Review Pre-Course Modules 2. Complete Quiz 3. Review Important Training Information
MODULE 1 – THE SCIENCE BEHIND PLASMA
MODULE 2 – SKIN SCIENCE
MODULE 3 – PLASMA PEN CONTRAINDICATIONS
MODULE 4 – DETERMINING SKIN TYPE/TONE
MODULE 5 – PRE-TREATMENT
MODULE 6 – AFTERCARE
Important Details for your Upcoming Plasma Prestige Training
You will be given instructions during class to complete post training online clinical evaluation. The evaluation must be completed to receive certification.
Kit and equipment will be shipped to you. Reports for missing items after the day of training will not be honored as all kits are quality checked multiple times to ensure contents are delivered in full.
****IMPORTANT REGARDING MODELS****
Models – Attendees are responsible for arranging one (1) model. Please coordinate model times with your Trainer.
Areas being treated on models will be one of the following per model:
- Upper Eye/Lid (Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty)
- Lower Eye/Lid (Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty)
- Crows Feet
- Lipstick Lines/Smoker Lines/Perioral Lines
NOTE: You must inform your model that they will be able to get one (1) area treated in class. Other areas will be covered in follow-up training courses.
Who is a good model candidate for the training event and what are contraindications?
- Models must complete “CONSENT” form and bring along with them to class
- Models should arrive with NO MAKEUP on
- Individuals with Eyelash Extensions are not permitted to receive treatment
- Contact lenses must NOT be worn during treatment
- Good candidates are Fitzpatrick Skin Types I, II and III
- Advise all models to do their best to prepare their skin before treatment by staying out of the sun, using SPF40, not having any other procedures on or near the area to be treated (discontinue use of Topical Retin-A, Vitamin C Serum and no chemical peels prior to treatment)
- Models prone to cold sores may wish to take a viral suppressant prior to and after treatment
- No Botox or Filler in the area being treated for 21 days prior to treatment