CERTIFICATION: Microneedling Certification Training (In Person – Woburn, MA)
October 30 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm$425.00 – $2,995.00
800 West Cummings Park Woburn, MA 01801
Class sizes are small and fill up quickly. Pre-registration is required. No registrations will be accepted the day of training.
Scroll down to view pricing.
Controlled micro-injuries caused by microneedling initiate a wound healing cascade resulting in an increased production of connective tissue growth factors while leaving the epidermis undamaged. A fibronectin matrix forms approximately five days after treatment, leaving the skin tighter and more youthful. One retrospective analysis found that skin treated with four sessions one month apart increased collagen and elastin deposition up to 400%.2
As well as being a popular treatment for collagen induction therapy, microneedling enhances the delivery of topicals by creating micro-channels in the skin that allow for deeper penetration into the dermis, making this treatment a staple in many cosmetic practices and medspas. Despite these advancements and benefits, microneedling continues to boast a low cost of entry for aesthetic practices, physicians, patients and clients.
Overview & Course Description
This course has been approved by the Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology.
Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy / CIT), or microchanneling is a minimally invasive rejuvenation procedure that with proper training, creates notable results with minimal downtime. It has become a mainstay in today’s esthetics practices across the US and continues to be an in-demand and results oriented treatment frequently requested by clients!
During this treatment, a device with adjustable depth settings and a single-use, disposable sterile cartridge is applied across the surface of the skin and creates microchannels and controlled micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process. The micro-injuries trigger the release of cytokines and growth factors that lead to remodeling of collagen and elastin which continue for days and weeks following the treatment.
The benefits of microneedling include a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin, scars, stretch marks, pigmentation and dark spots. The outcome is beautiful, youthful looking skin.
This training provides attendees with science lecture and theory, business building and marketing, indications and contraindications, pre & post care, safety, and sanitation knowledge, as well as extensive hands on practical experience. Safe and appropriate treatment plans/protocols and documentation will be taught according to your scope of practice (MD’s, Nurses vs Estheticians and Cosmetologists).
Included in this course is learning combination therapy protocols to maximize client satisfaction and outcomes. Automated micro-needling creates superficial micro-channels which can be used with topical serums and stem cell technology to help optimize results.
Learn about advanced microneedling treatments that offer clients enhanced results such as PRX Derm Perfexion, LC Cell cocktails, and Platelet Rich Plasma.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) application will discussed for those that qualify to offer that treatment. Typically RNs or aestheticians that work under a doctor and have the ability to draw blood at the office. (Note: Estheticians in Massachusetts are required to perform medical treatments under a Medical Director.)
Attendees will pair up and work on each other during this course. Discontinue use of topical Retin A 48 hours prior to class and no chemical peels. Come to class well hydrated.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- Theory/Lecture: Technology behind the treatment, Mechanism of Action
- Benefits and Treatment
- Review of Skin Anatomy
- Client Consideration and Selection
- Consultation Guidelines and Consent Forms
- Safety, Sanitation & Sterilization
- Pretreatment Protocol
- Treatment Protocols
- Post Treatment Protocol
- Recommended Homecare
- Maintenance Program
- Scheduling, Pricing and Marketing
- Equipment & Supplies, Support Materials
- Instructor Demonstration on Model
- Hands on Practice on each other
Models / Hands On:
No models are required as long as you are able to give and receive a treatment with another professional in class. If you are not able to receive a treatment, please notify us a minimum of 1 week prior to the class and plan to secure a model for hands on.
Price: Two registration options
- $425 (course only, no equipment)
- $2995 (includes equipment / pen and starter tips, ROI $4,200) – implement into your practice right away!
Your Investment Includes:
- Certification Recognized by State Board
- Opportunity to Give and Receive a Treatment with Another Professional in Class
- All written materials and Manual, Post Course Support Email Helpline, Live Lectures, Template and Guidelines.
- Consultation Guidelines and Consent Forms
- Scheduling, Pricing and Marketing Guide / Business Building and Marketing Strategies
- All Training Materials, Products and Supplies
- Face Mapping Guide
- Networking with Instructors and other Professionals in class
- Taught in state-of-the-art Training Facility
Optional Starter Equipment
Attendees are eligible for special discounted pricing on Microneedling Equipment starter package. If you wish to inquire about purchasing equipment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use PayPal credit for your tuition-
- An active Aesthetic, Cosmetology, Nursing or Physician license.
- We accept professionals from all States.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. Completing our training course does not guarantee you can legally perform the service in your state. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board.
- All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.
Article Credit: Updates in Micrroneedling (theaestheticguide.com)
Advanced Esthetics Trainings – Woburn MA
Ready to Advance Your Career to Next Level?
Did you know?
The Massachusetts State Board requires licensees to receive Certification from an approved Advanced Institute in order to perform these service legally under their license.
Our training comes with a Certification that is recognized by the Board and valuable business building information to kickstart the treatment right away into your practice!
Held at our state-of-the art training center in Woburn MA, these treatments offer high profit margin for your business, and high client satisfaction!
Love Beauty Pro’s Institute offers State Board approved Advanced Training Certification that is second to none.
Why Train with Us?
- Our 15 Year History in Advanced Esthetics Training sets us apart in the industry.
- Credible Master Instructors not only share their technical skill, knowledge and passion, but also have their finger on the pulse of today’s treatments and client demands by owning their own successful practice. Having performed thousands of treatments on their own clients! You’ll receive extensive theory lecture, business building & live practical hands on experience in a fun & intimate setting.
- Approved by State Board. Upon course completion, you’ll receive a Certification that’s legit and recognized by the Board! We accept pros from all states!
Love Beauty Pro | Woburn, MA
800 W Cummings Park Suite 5950 (5th Floor)
Woburn, MA 01801 United States