- This event has passed.
Microneedling Certification (1-Day) – Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) – WOBURN, MA
November 28 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm$425.00
800 West Cummings Park, Suite 5950 (5th Floor) Woburn, MA 01801
Class sizes are small and fill up quickly. Pre-registration is required. No registrations will be accepted the day of training.
Scroll down to view pricing.
Overview & Course Description
This course has been approved by the Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology.
Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy / CIT), or microchanneling is a minimally invasive rejuvenation procedure that with proper training, creates notable results with minimal downtime. It has become a staple in today’s esthetics practices across the US and continues to be an in-demand and results oriented treatment frequently requested by clients!
During this treatment, a device with adjustable depth settings and a single-use, disposable sterile cartridge is applied across the surface of the skin and creates microchannels and controlled micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process. The micro-injuries trigger the release of cytokines and growth factors that lead to remodeling of collagen and elastin which continue for days and weeks following the treatment.
The benefits of microneedling include a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin, scars, stretch marks, pigmentation and dark spots. The outcome is beautiful, youthful looking skin.
This training provides attendees with science lecture and theory, business building and marketing, indications and contraindications, pre & post care, safety, and sanitation knowledge, as well as extensive hands on practical experience. Safe and appropriate treatment plans/protocols and documentation will be taught according to your scope of practice (MD’s, Nurses vs Estheticians and Cosmetologists).
Included in this course is learning combination therapy protocols to maximize client satisfaction and outcomes. Automated micro-needling creates superficial micro-channels which can be used with topical serums and stem cell technology to help optimize results.
Learn about advanced microneedling treatments that offer clients enhanced results such as PRX Derm Perfexion, LC Cell cocktails, and Platelet Rich Plasma.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) application will discussed for those that qualify to offer that treatment. Typically RNs or aestheticians that work under a doctor and have the ability to draw blood at the office. (Note: Estheticians in Massachusetts are required to perform medical treatments under a Medical Director.)
Attendees will pair up and work on each other during this course. Discontinue use of topical Retin A 48 hours prior to class and no chemical peels. Come to class well hydrated.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- Theory/Lecture: Technology behind the treatment, Mechanism of Action
- Benefits and Treatment
- Review of Skin Anatomy
- Client Consideration and Selection
- Consultation Guidelines and Consent Forms
- Safety, Sanitation & Sterilization
- Pretreatment Protocol
- Treatment Protocols
- Post Treatment Protocol
- Recommended Homecare
- Maintenance Program
- Scheduling, Pricing and Marketing
- Equipment & Supplies, Support Materials
- Instructor Demonstration on Model
- Hands on Practice on each other
Models / Hands On:
No models are required as long as you are able to give and receive a treatment with another professional in class. If you are not able to receive a treatment, please notify us a minimum of 1 week prior to the class and plan to secure a model for hands on.
Price: Two registration options
- $425 (course only, no equipment)
- $1995 (includes equipment) – implement into your practice right away!
Your Investment Includes:
- Certification Recognized by State Board
- Opportunity to Give and Receive a Treatment with Another Professional in Class
- All written materials and Manual, Post Course Support Email Helpline, Live Lectures, Template and Guidelines.
- Consultation Guidelines and Consent Forms
- Scheduling, Pricing and Marketing Guide / Business Building and Marketing Strategies
- All Training Materials, Products and Supplies
- Face Mapping Guide
- Networking with Instructors and other Professionals in class
- Taught in state-of-the-art Training Facility
Optional Starter Equipment
Attendees are eligible for special discounted pricing on Microneedling Equipment starter package. If you wish to inquire about purchasing equipment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use PayPal credit for your tuition-
- An active Aesthetic, Cosmetology, Nursing or Physician license.
- We accept professionals from all States.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. Completing our training course does not guarantee you can legally perform the service in your state. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board.
- All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.
Why Train with Love Beauty Pro’s Institute?
State Board approved Advanced Training Certification that is second to none.
Did you know?
The Massachusetts State Board requires licensees to receive Certification from an approved Advanced Institute in order to perform the service legally under their license.
Our trainings come with theory, practical hands on, and a Certification recognized by the Board.
As well as valuable business building information to kickstart the treatment into your practice right away!
Held at our state-of-the-art training center in Woburn, MA. These treatments offer high profit margin for your business, and high client satisfaction!
Why train with us?
1. Our 17 Year History in Advanced Esthetics Training sets us apart in the industry.
2. Credible Master Instructors not only share their technical skill, knowledge and passion, but also have their finger on the pulse of today’s treatments and client demands by owning their own successful practice. Having performed thousands of treatments on their own clients! You’ll receive extensive theory lecture, business building & live practical hands on experience in a fun & intimate setting.
3. Our programs are approved by State Board of Cosmetology in MA. Upon completion, you’ll receive a Certification that’s legit and recognized by the Board! We accept pros from all states.