- This event has passed.
Microblading/PMU 5-Day Training
November 21, 2020 @ 9:00 am - November 25, 2020 @ 6:00 pm$2600 – $5500
This intensive five day microblading course introduces the technician to the manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin using a hand-held, specialized tool and machine. Since the patterns of strokes mimic the look of hair, the results are realistic and natural-looking fuller brows that last 12 to 18 months.
This course includes extensive theory as well as ample hands-on experience on practice media and live models. Each attendee will learn the foundation & principles of microblading to ensure a solid background & understanding.
Attendees will receive in depth training and have the opportunity to learn the latest techniques in the eyebrow enhancement industry. You will use hands on practical experience to create a shaded brow in either a “makeup look” or a very soft and natural shading using both the manual and machine techniques.
Students will be using 3 different methods for creating eyebrows that suit the needs of their clients based on their preference and skin type.
- Microblading: Performed with a handheld tool to manually create hair with stokes and patterns
- Powder Brows: A machine method which creates a pixilated, shaded effect. This is suited for all skin types including aged and oily skin. This method has the versatility to be done in a very natural type look or to create more of a full “make-up” type of look.
- Combo Brows: This method is the best of both worlds; combining the hairstroke method and the powder shading to create a ‘wispy’ front of the brow and more filled in color through the rest of the brow. This is also a great option for those who are not sure which option they prefer or if they want a softer brow look but more dramatic than microblading alone.
Attendee is responsible for bringing their own models to participate in the practical sessions.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- Extensive Theory
- Lecture Including Foundation and Principles
- Determining Which Methods Are Best for Various Clients
- Microblading Regulations
- Importance of Effective Client Consultation
- Planning Needle Variation and Configuration
- Physiology and Anatomy
- Mapping, Pre-draw Techniques, Ethics in Shaping
- Pigmentology, Understanding Skin Types, Numbing
- Trainer Demo
- Ample Hands-On Experience
Included with the Course
- Basic Microblading Kit (enough to perform 25-30 treatments)
- Training Supplies & Materials to perform practice sessions during training
- Machine and cartridges for practical session
- On-going guidance and support on training subject matter
Your Investment Includes: All written materials and manual, PDF files, training materials, email helpline, live lectures, template and guidelines.
Each attendee is responsible for arranging 2 model for hands on training. If you are not able to secure a model on your own, notify us within 2 weeks prior to class. Although we cannot guarantee a model for you, we will do our best to try to assist you in arranging a model. Course attendees will be assigned model times and notified prior to class start date. Models will be charged a $49 materials fee.
Models must not have any previous permanent makeup and should discontinue use of any topical Retin A at least 7-14 days prior to treatment. Models must have brows; we do not recommend having your model be someone with alopecia or missing brows as this is a much more challenging case.
Note there are contraindications that would disqualify someone from being a model. If you already have models in mind, check if they have any of the following.
- Autoimmune or Skin disorders
- Bleeding disorders
- Recent Botox or Fillers
- Recent Peels or Laser
- Keloid Scarring
- Models must not use alcohol or Ibuprofen/Aspirin for 48 hours after treatment.
Upon successful completion of the training course you will be issued a Certificate of Attendance. Attendees will be instructed how to submit case studies to the trainer over the following 30-90 days following the training. After case studies are submitted successfully and the instructor approves, the attendee will be issued a Certificate of Completion for the training. (If case studies are not completed and submitted within 3 months from the course start date, company retains the right not to issue a certificate.)
Your deposit payment secures your seat for the class. Remaining payment is due a minimum of 1 week prior to class. There are no refunds or exchanges for the class / course. No refunds will be given for cancellation.
Your registration is not complete without submitting three pieces of information:
- An Enrollment Form. This form will be emailed to you upon payment completion on our website.
- A copy of your Blood Borne Pathogen Certification. You can take an online course through the American Red Cross. This should take approx 1 hour or less for you to complete online.
- The Enrollment Form and Blood Borne Pathogen Certification are due back to us within 5 business days of your registration.
Financing Option: Use PayPal credit for your tuition – https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit
All attendees must submit a copy of their Blood Borne Pathogen Certificate upon registration and will not be permitted into the course without this.
Microblading / Powder Brow is a form of permanent cosmetics, cosmetic tattooing, or body art. Each state and city/town follows their own regulations, and it is the student’s responsibility to contact all their state and local health agencies regarding the rules and regulations for permanent cosmetics in their area. The completion of this course does not qualify or certify you to perform, for compensation, the services or procedures taught. Performing the services or procedures taught in this course for compensation requires that the provider be properly licensed in the State and/or town in which the services or procedures are performed, which may require apprenticeship depending on your local laws.
Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All deposits & tuition are non-refundable, non-transferable.
About the Instructor
Lacey Michael, successful owner of Lacey Michael Permanent Makeup, is a highly sought after and talented multi-certified permanent makeup and microblading artist.
Lacey founded Lacey Michael Permanent Makeup in early 2017. She comes to Love Beauty trained and educated in multiple modalities and is 9X certified in different PMU areas including multiple microblading, microshading manual + perfecting, brow and lip liner, Nano Brows, saline removal, and color theory.
With a passion for makeup, skin and all things aesthetics, Lacey became obsessed with helping women look and feel their best.
Lacey regularly goes to conferences and takes new classes to ensure that she is always up to date on the latest and greatest techniques to be able to provide consistent positive results for every client and the most current knowledge and skills for her students.
**Scroll Down To View Prices and Register**