- This event has passed.
CERTIFICATION: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Hair Removal and Photofacial 30HRS – Woburn, MA
January 28 @ 9:30 am - January 30 @ 7:30 pm$1,495.00
800 West Cummings Park, Suite 5950 (5th Floor) Woburn, MA 01801
Class sizes are small and fill up quickly. Pre-registration is required. No registrations will be accepted the day of training.
Scroll down to view pricing.
Overview & Course Description
This course has been approved by the Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology.
Hair removal and Photofacial treatments are always in highest demand in both the spa and medical cosmetic industries. Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is considered the best alternative to laser hair removal. This light therapy is quickly growing in popularity thanks to its proven fast results at affordable prices. In this treatment, a focused pulsing light is skillfully applied to the surface of the skin. The light travels down the hair shaft to the root. At this point, the IPL reacts with the hair and skin’s melanin, causing a scientific light to heat energy conversion that vaporizes the hair and its root, and often destroys the hair follicle. The heat generated from an IPL treatment does not damage the epidermis in any way. In fact, IPL is often used to clear up and heal a variety of skin conditions.
Photofacial is a way to improve the color and texture of skin without surgery. It can undo some of the visible damage caused by sun exposure — called photoaging. Clients typically notice this in the form of red, brown or splotchy skin presenting mostly on face, neck, hands, or chest.
IPL is ideal for fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, redness or rosacea and unwanted hair. Since results can last up to a year or more, many clients desiring younger looking, smoother skin are requesting IPL.
This 30-hour training program combines didactic lecture and extensive practical hands-on experience with emphasis on safety and efficacy. Training includes treatment planning, marketing, and business building tips. By the end of this course, attendees will have built a solid foundation of theory and practical knowledge for performing hair removal and photofacials. Attendees will provide and receive treatments during hands-on.
Course includes remote study and Zoom lectures as well as in-person live instructor lecture and practical hands on experience.
DAY 1: Self Study from Home – Extensive Materials Provided upon Registration
DAY 2: Virtual Lecture with Instructor via Zoom
DAY 3: Extensive Hands On Practical Experience on each other and models
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ATTENDEES:
Please make sure to provide your best email address and SHIP TO address as a manual will be mailed to you for pre-study within 3-5 business days prior to the course. If you need to reach us regarding the mailing address, please contact us 855-568-3776 or email@example.com and be sure to confirm receipt with us.
Attendees will pair up and work on each other in addition to working on models.
Models are required on Day 3. Attendees must secure models for face and multiple hair removal body parts including under arms, legs, back, and/or bikini. The more areas your model is willing to get treated, the better your hands on experience will be.
Upon registration, you will be notified of the model schedule and requirements. Attendees who have difficulty finding their own models should notify us 1-2 weeks prior to class as we will assist in securing models to accommodate all attendees with sufficient hands on experience.
- Exposure to sun or artificial tanning during the last 3 – 4 weeks for skin type I/II/III and 6-8 weeks in skin type IV-V
- Diseases which may be stimulated by light (lupus)
- Active skin diseases (psoriasis, Vitiligo)
- Hormonal disorders, unless under control
- Any major uncontrolled health problem
- Use of photosensitive medication and herbs
- History of bleeding coagulapathies and use of anticoagulants
- Active infection of Herpes Simplex in the treatment area
- History of Keloid scarring
EARY REGISTRATION BEFORE Jan 10th – Price: $1,495
LATE REGISTRATION AFTER JAN 10th – Price: $1,695
Your Investment Includes:
- Certification Recognized by State Board
- Opportunity to Give and Receive a Treatment with Another Professional in Class
- All written materials and Manual, Live Lectures, Template and Guidelines, Post Course Support Email Helpline
- Consultation Guidelines and Consent Forms
- Scheduling, Pricing and Marketing Guide / Business Building and Marketing Strategies
- All Training Materials, Products and Supplies
- Networking with Instructors and other Professionals in class
- Taught in state-of-the-art Training Facility
Use PayPal credit for your tuition-
An active Aesthetic, Cosmetology, Nursing or Physician license.
We accept professionals from all States.
Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. Completing our training course does not guarantee you can legally perform the service in your state. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board.
All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.
Why Train with Love Beauty Pro’s Institute?
State Board approved Advanced Training Certification that is second to none.
Did you know?
The Massachusetts State Board requires licensees to receive Certification from an approved Advanced Institute in order to perform the service legally under their license.
Our trainings come with theory, practical hands on, and a Certification recognized by the Board.
As well as valuable business building information to kickstart the treatment into your practice right away!
Held at our state-of-the-art training center in Woburn, MA. These treatments offer high profit margin for your business, and high client satisfaction!
Why train with us?
1. Our 17 Year History in Advanced Esthetics Training sets us apart in the industry.
2. Credible Master Instructors not only share their technical skill, knowledge and passion, but also have their finger on the pulse of today’s treatments and client demands by owning their own successful practice. Having performed thousands of treatments on their own clients! You’ll receive extensive theory lecture, business building & live practical hands on experience in a fun & intimate setting.
3. Our programs are approved by State Board of Cosmetology in MA. Upon completion, you’ll receive a Certification that’s legit and recognized by the Board! We accept licensed professionals from all states.
Love Beauty Pro | Woburn, MA
800 W Cummings Park Suite 5950 (5th Floor)
Woburn, MA 01801 United States