Featuring O-shot®, P-shot® and Wing Lift® with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). Sexual wellbeing is important to a happy, well balanced life. In addition to physical pleasure, sex is a gift which strengthens emotional bonds between partners, and adds excitement to life. According to MedicalDaily.com, a 2011 study found that about 80 percent of women fake orgasms during vaginal intercourse. Of the 71 study participants, about 25 percent of the women faked orgasms 90 percent of the time. Women’s Day says that about one in three women has difficulty reaching orgasm. Finally a solution is here. In this one day course, licensed medical providers* will learn the non-surgical sexual rejuvenation treatments.
Practitioners in this area are charging $1200-$1800+ per treatment
Cost Per treatment (approximately) – $180
Results last six months or more. Results may vary.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- How to evaluate sexual dysfunction, plan treatment approaches, set expectations
- The science behind treatment
- Chosing the appropriate procedures or combinations of procedures
- Demonstration of procedure technique – O-shot®, P-shot®, Low Intensity Shock Wave Therapy (LISWT) for ED, Geneveve (Radiofrequency Vaginal Rejuvenation),Vampire Breast Lift; Full treatment protocols
- Hormonal considerations- evaluation and discussion of Testosterone Pellet Implants
- Documenting procedures, consent forms
- Marketing examples and recommendations
- Supply lists, Vendor resources
- Hands on experience- O-shot®, P-shot®, LISWT, Geneveve, Vampire Breast Lift
Included with the Course
- Models (Injection clients)
- Course materials, injection supplies for course
- Group dinner at a local restaurant (Saturdays)
- Coach transportation between Renew MediSpa and hotels in downtown Manchester
- 3 months free membership ACCMA, with access to members only website resources including instructions, videos, webinars and more
- “Sure Start” program with the ACCMA- remote assistance in setting up these services within your practice, navigating the ACCMA website, and getting your practice listed as a certified provider of Vampire Procedures.
- Attendees can also be injection models for the course, and can bring their own model. If you wish to be injected during the course, or to bring your own model, please communicate this to us no later than 10 days prior to the course date so that we can include this in the course schedule.
- An active license to practice medicine (physician, nurse practitioner, nurse or physician assistant)
- Experience in examination and treatment of the female genitalia (family practitioners, urologists, internists, and gynecologists who understand examination and treatment of the area)
- Medical oversight provided by Dr. Lisa Vuich.
- This course is provided for educational training purposes and does not provide CME’s for credit.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Medical providers are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable. This course and each presenter’s lecture, educational materials, clinical laboratory experience and the statements he or she makes with regard to these therapies have not been evaluated by the FDA. This course is available to professional physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers only. Should any practitioner wish to provide any therapy in their clinical practice, they do so at their own discretion and bear sole responsibility toward their patients. No one may hold this web site, Love Beauty, each educator or any other individuals or companies associated with this course liable in any way for any reason or for any action physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers have chosen to take in the care of their patients.