This popular treatment has been widely used within physician offices, medical spas and esthetics spas, where esthetic procedures are performed. It is used to exfoliate the skin’s top layer through a non-invasive method of controlled surgical scraping. It removes vellous facial hair (peach fuzz) and superficial dead skin, which can give the complexion a lackluster appearance. Additionally, incorporating facials, chemical peels, IPL and other modalities will be outlined in this class.
Within this outlined training, you will acquire the necessary skills and technique to properly perform a safe and thorough procedure. Understanding proper sanitation, safety issues, and in addition, skin profiling will be included.
Optional Kit Starter Package
- Dermaplaning Kit (enough to perform 20 treatments) $85
- Sharps container for safe blade disposal
- Average Price Spas are charging: $95
- Cost Per Treatment approx.:$2-$4
- ROI: $1,900
- Kit contents are subject to change at anytime.
- Kit is an additional separate cost from tuition. Discounted kits are not available for purchase at the class or after the class. They are only available for pre-purchase with your class registration.
No model is required, attendees will work on each other. If you have a skin condition preventing you from receiving a treatment, please notify us a minimum of 1 week prior to the class.
- Use of Accutane within last 6months
- Severe Acne or herpes outbreak
- Plastic surgery procedure with the past 3-6 months
- Please stop any Retin-A products 48 hours prior
- An active Aesthetic, Cosmetology, Nursing or Physician license.
- We accept professionals from all States.
- This class requires a minimum of 6 months prior experience working with facials/skin care. If you are a licensed Aesthetician or Cosmetologist who has been out of the business or not working in skincare for more than 6 months you must take Advanced Facial Refresher, Intro to Peels, or Advanced Skin Analysis prior to taking Dermaplaning.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.