Position Location: Woburn MA
This position would be an addition to our current team. (not a new position) You would be joining our already established & seasoned team of employees.
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing company in the high demand medical aesthetics industry! Fun and fast-paced environment with unlimited career & growth potential. Work alongside company founders and be able to make a difference in the growth of the organization.
- Our company provides business-to-business aesthetics distribution and advanced clinical training. We are in the medical skin care industry selling wholesale professional skin care treatment products and devices to licensed professionals (including physicians, plastic surgeons & dermatologist practices, nurses, aestheticians, medical spas).
The Customer Support Associate is vital to delivering high level customer service and driving sales results by selling and promoting our products and services. The ideal candidate is confident with high integrity coupled with a customer-centric attitude, strong work ethic, team player and works well under pressure.
Interested candidates, please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Customer Support Associate
Are you interested in driving change, bringing new products to market and problem solving? Do you want to work with a growing company and have an immediate impact? We want you to join us!
We are looking for great additions to our team, please apply even if you do not fit all the listed criteria.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Loves speaking to customers, comfortable answering incoming calls
- Passionate about precision, details and organization
- Energized by problem solving
- Thrives in a fast paced, task switching and collaborative environment
- Eager to learn
- Communicates well
- Has a positive and optimistic personality – no problem is too big
- Not content with the status quo and will consistently work toward improvement
- Love Beauty Pro & Medical / Plasma Concepts is a rapidly growing Boston-based company who is disrupting the medical device and beauty industry. We provide distribution services for the medical skin care industry selling wholesale professional treatment supplies and equipment throughout the US.
- The Support team will play a key role in customer satisfaction and driving additional customer sales. The Support team will be active in supporting customers via phone, email and text and customer product education
- An environment that drives everyone to improve and collaborate
- We have a collaborative and diverse team and pride ourselves on having an intellectually safe culture.
What you will do:
- Support customers via emails, calls and texts and input data into HubSpot and our order system
- Build relationships with new and existing customers as well as our field sales representatives
- Resolve customer service inquiries when order or billing problems arise and use these opportunities to strengthen our customer and representative relationships
- Recommend, select, help locate and demonstrate products and equipment for sale
- Maintain knowledge of items for sale, manufacturer lines, sales policies and processes regarding order entry, credit memos and efficiencies with warehouse for distribution
- Review and analyze customer orders and sales reports
- High School diploma with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Service/Support
- Experience in B2B, product oriented, aesthetics / medical or a relevant field preferred
- Must be able to think outside the box to overcome customer concerns and efficiently process orders while building relationships with customers and always maintaining a positive and calm professional presence.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Pleasant in-person and phone presence
- Great follow through and high sense of urgency to complete tasks
- Goal-oriented and able to meet aggressive deadlines
- Small company experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Passion for learning new technologies and staying up to date on best practices
- A strong work ethic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Fast paced problem solver
- Ability to learn and think quickly and be a self-starter