Get To Know Love Beauty Institute
Advance Your Career with the most cutting-edge Advanced Education classes in the industry!
We empower licensed professionals with exceptional hands-on training so you can acquire skills to advance and expand your knowledge, practice, and career. Our program has been in place and growing for the past decade so rest assured you will be in good hands. Advanced edu is our specialty!
Premier training for medical & aesthetic professionals
Love Beauty Institute offers advanced courses for aesthetic and medical professionals alike. We accept attendees from all States. Students currently in school may be eligible to attend through an audit seat. Our extensive course catalog allows you to immediately implement new techniques into profitable practice. Courses are held in state-of-the-art locations across the Northeast. Equipment is offered for purchase after each course to help kickstart your new knowledge into generating impressive ROI.
Learn In-Demand Services
Highly curated courses align with patient interest, ensuring you get the skills the industry is demanding. Each course is designed to yield maximum revenue for practices and effective results for patients. Our courses offer an intimate learning environment where each attendee receives individualized attention & hands-on experience under direct supervision. Attendees learn theory and practical techniques as well as pricing, marketing and business building tips enabling them to successfully launch the procedure into their practice.
Courses use live models and every educator is a practitioner who actively works on clients in the real world. Our training center partners with experienced professional educators such as aestheticians, physicians, nurses and permanent makeup artists to offer the latest courses in aesthetics. Our educators have experienced training backgrounds as well as extensive clinical experience treating patients in their own practice, ensuring they keep their finger on the pulse of the industry. Many of our trainings offer an opportunity for attendees to pair up with another professional during the practical session giving you the benefit of giving as well as receiving a treatment.
- An active license to practice esthetics or cosmetology for esthetic courses. For medical courses, an active license to practice medicine (physician, nurse practitioner, nurse or physician assistant).
- Attendees from all states are welcome including CT.
- Students or practice managers may be eligible to attend course through an audit seat. Inquire for details.
- This course is provided for educational training purposes and does not provide CME’s for credit.
Policies and Legal Disclaimer
- All deposits and payments are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- In rare cases where a course date is transferred, a $50 transfer fee applies.
- Attendees are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. No refunds will be issued for attendees who do not complete this research prior to class. As we are not a regulatory agency, all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. This course and each presenter’s lecture, educational materials, clinical laboratory experience and the statements he or she makes with regard to these therapies have not been evaluated by the FDA. Should any practitioner wish to provide any therapy in their clinical practice, they do so at their own discretion and bear sole responsibility toward their patients. No one may hold this web site, Love Beauty, The Beauty Aesthetics Company, LLC, each educator or any other individuals or companies associated with this course liable in any way for any reason or for any action physicians, nurses, cosmetologists, estheticians, NP’s, PA’s and other licensed health care providers have chosen to take in the care of their patients.